Petroleum Wholesale Readiness Programme
Online Training Programme Presented By UFuel Academy
UFuel Academy provides online training programmes to individuals who wants to start or manage a petroleum wholesale business. The UFuel Petroleum Wholesale Readiness Programme will equip learners with an in-depth understanding of what it takes to effectively start and manage a fuel wholesale business within South Africa.
UFuel Petroleum Wholesale Readiness Programme:
Module 1: Introduction and Overview: Petroleum Wholesale in South Africa
- General Situations, Trends and Observations
Module 2: Petroleum Wholesale License
- Petroleum Regulations
- License Conditions and Restrictions
- Annual Submissions and Renewals
Module 3: Tips and Examples on Fuel Pricing, Specifications, Testing and Transportation
- Fuel Price and Fuel Price Structure
- Fuel Zones – Magisterial District Zones
- Fuel Specifications
- Fuel Sampling, Test Methods Explained and Their Use
- Transport of Fuel and Working with Transport Companies
- Transport Companies Insurance Requirements
Module 4: Source of Petroleum Products
- Where to Source Product as a Fuel Wholesaler
- How to Open an Account with the Oil Majors/Refineries
- Funding Solutions
- Payment Methods Explained i.e. Escrow Services
- Import and Export of Petroleum Products
Module 5 – Operational Plan for a Petroleum Wholesale Business
- Management and Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- Website, Social media
- Customer Analysis
- Target Markets
- Product and Pricing
- Funding Plan
Module 6 – Storage Facilities, Truck Stop’s & Diesel Depot’s
- Introduction and Overview
- Compliance, Conditions and Restrictions.
- Design, EMP, NERSA and Environmental Requirements
- 12+ Hours on-demand training videos
- 20+ Downloadable Resources
- 30+ Articles
- Industry Directory
- Certificate of Completion
- Complimentary Consultation with Industry Expert
What you will learn:
How to effectively start and manage a petroleum wholesale business within South Africa.
UFuel Academy deliver the programme 100% online via our online training portal.
Six modules delivered over a 5-week period.
Cost of Programme:
R6500 once off fee,
R5000 for UFuel Clients
The training programme is delivered 100% online via the UFuel Academy website and the learner would need to have access to a computer with internet, email account and a pdf file reader. The pdf file reader can be downloaded free of charge on adobe.com.
The programme consists of six modules as outlined above with 12+ hours of training videos, 20+ downloadable resources, access to an industry directory, 30+ articles, online quizzes and support documents for each module.
The programme is delivered over a five-week period and learners get access to one new module every week.
Click on the button below to download the application form. Should you have any questions or need additional information please contact us.